Welcome to the Catholic community of St. Francis of Assisi
Opportunities to Share Your Gifts
Time is the forum in which talents can be shared and enriched. Volunteering from the beginning of your life in the church and in the world engages all of us on this lifelong journey and will bear fruits beyond our wildest imagining. Learn more about the ways to share your time within the parish:
Every person here at St. Francis is invited to share their talent. We believe that by doing so we are evangelizing to both our family here and to the world. When the gift of talent or the Holy Spirit inspired “charism” is given freely and generously, we are each blessed with abounding happiness and peace
The St. Francis of Assisi community believes that we must be responsible stewards of all God’s gifts. We are collaborators and cooperators in an effort to continue the work of Jesus Christ. Generous sharing of our treasure ensures that our parish and the work we do within our home here and outside the parish walls continues as we seek to create the Kingdom of God in the “right here and now.” Learn more about the ways to share your gifts here
Join Realm, our parish ministry tool
Once we update our database with your information, you’ll receive an email invitation to join our ministry internet tool, Realm. Please respond to the invitation so that you can establish your account. Additional information about Realm can be found on the Realm parish can be found here.
Realm is used by our parishioners to:
- Register for upcoming parish events, such as bible studies, summer camps, etc.
- Engage with ministries that you’re in (called Groups).
- Update your contact information, set who can see your information (privacy) and how you want to receive information (notifications)
- Indicate your serving talents and which ministries you are interested in joining
- View your current and past contributions