Parish Stewardship Form
Parish Stewardship Tuition Information
Thank you for believing in the value of a Catholic school. Our faith community is happy to partner with you so that your child/ren experience the richness of a living Catholic faith, the strength and support of a faith community, and benefits of an excellent education, all in keeping with our mission as a parish.
Experience shows us that periodically refreshing everyone’s memory on what that partnership looks like is important. The church community, through the offertory, currently supports our schools with more than 20% of its annual income. This is our commitment to your Catholic children and you as registered parishioners. As partners, your commitment to us so we may offer you the lowest tuition rate available is equally important.
To qualify for the St. Francis Parish Steward tuition rate:
- At least one parent is a baptized Catholic registered at St. Francis or is actively participating in the RCIA program (exceptions to this will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- All enrolled children age 8 and above are baptized Catholics with a baptismal certificate on file with TFS. If a baptismal certificate cannot be located at home, they may be obtained from the parish in which the sacrament was received.
- Your household has an activated account in Realm, our new internal database system. Click HERE to activate your account in Realm if you haven’t done so already.
- Regularly attend weekend Mass. NOTE: We did not apply this during the 2020-2022 pandemic but are reactivating this step in light of improved C-19 conditions and the restoration of the call to weekly Mass by Bishop Zarama effective Easter Sunday 2022. (Exceptions to this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- Engage in a school or church ministry to the best of your household’s ability. Examples: Being a classroom parent, leadership for an event for one of our schools, being a liturgical minister, being involved with a church outreach ministry, etc. Student involvement is also recommended.
- Make regular, identifiable financial contributions to the church offertory at a level commensurate with your means via Faith Direct or church envelopes. (As a suggestion, we recommend the equivalent of one hour of your weekly wages, which represents 2.5% of your annual income.) Please note that cash contributions, if not enclosed in an envelope with the family name, are not identifiable. For options for financial giving call Toni Hammes at 919-847-8205 x 265.
- Parish Steward Rate Application
Parish Steward Rate Application
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Chris Damico, Director of Engagement And Development, at email@example.com
If you attend the following parishes, please see your church office for a parish affiliation form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Maggie Vladyka, St Francis of Assisi 11401 Leesville Road, Raleigh, NC 27613.
- Holy Cross Catholic Church
- Holy Infant Catholic Church
- Our Lady of La Vang Catholic Church*
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- St. Luke the Evangelist Catholic Church
- St. Sharbel Church
*Please note the preschool only has steward rates for St. Francis and Our Lady of LaVang parishioners who qualify