“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.” ~ Hebrews 12:1-2A
Registration opens October 6th!
As of November 3rd there is now a late fee per registration. Divisions 1 & 2 are on waitlisted! Please still fill out registration for your Division 1 & 2 child so they can be added to the waitlist. If they get a spot then payment will be collected
Getting registered for Youth Basketball as a Parishioner requires
logging into Realm First.
- YOU MUST HAVE A REALM ACCOUNT TO REGISTER.
- Before Requesting an invitation to join Realm Please check your email, including your spam/junk/Promotions folder. You can also search your email for “St. Francis” or “St. Francis Of Assisi: Join our online community!” Invites were sent to all emails on file on October 5, 2021.
- If you do not have an account, visit the parish Realm web page, https://stfrancisraleigh.org/realm/ and click the blue “Click here to request an invitation to join Realm” button
- We recommend using a computer or tablet and the Realm web version (onrealm.org/StFrancisRaleigh) to register due to the amount of information you’ll need to input.
Follow the steps below to begin registration using Realm
Step 1: Log in to Realm on either the web version or the Realm Connect app (You must first log in to Realm in order to register for 2021-2022 Youth Basketball as a parishioner).
Step 2: Click on the Events tab (left side of your screen) or the Events Icon in the Realm Connect app.
Step 3: Click on “All Events”, locate the “2021-2022 Youth Basketball- Parishioner LATE” event
Step 4: Click on the event to get started
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions and Tips to Successfully Register
Registration FAQ’s 2021-2022
How do I register for Youth Basketball 2021-2022?
Registration for the 2021-2022 Season is through Realm.
How do I know if I’ve successfully registered?
Once you’ve successfully registered, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with your Realm account.
My registration isn’t going through! What should I do?
Please take the following steps to optimize the registration process:
- Check to make sure that all of the required fields are filled out. You’ll see a pop-up indicating the required fields that you did not enter.
- Try a different web browser, using Chrome or Mozilla on a computer/laptop is optimal.
- If you tried to register using a computer/laptop with a Chrome or Mozilla browser and are still not able to register successfully, please contact Ashley Watson at: Ashley.Watson@stfrancisraleigh.org
How do I pay?
Credit card and bank draft payments are accepted in Realm. You are able to add a new credit card/ACH number or update your credit card information during check-out/registration. To add a new card number, in the registration payment section, click “Add New Payment Method”.
You can save your card number or bank information for future event payments if you wish by checking the “Save for future use” button in the Payment section. You can also enter a nickname for the card/bank account.