Parish Stewardship Tuition Information
Thank you for believing in the value of a Catholic school. Our faith community is happy to partner with you so that your child/ren experience the richness of a living Catholic faith, the strength and support of a faith community, and benefits of an excellent education, all in keeping with our mission as a parish.
Experience shows us that periodically refreshing everyone’s memory on what that partnership looks like is important. The church community, through the offertory, currently supports our schools with more than 20% of its annual income. This is our commitment to your Catholic children and you as registered parishioners. As partners, your commitment to us so we may offer you the lowest tuition rate available is equally important.
To qualify for the St. Francis Parish Steward tuition rate:
- At least one parent is a baptized Catholic registered at St. Francis or is actively participating in the RCIA program (exceptions to this will be considered on a case-by-case basis) and
- All enrolled children age 8 and above are baptized Catholics.
- Your household has an activated account in Realm, our new internal database system. Click HERE to activate your account in Realm if you haven’t done so already.
- Regularly attend weekend Mass. NOTE: We did not apply this during the 2020-2022 pandemic but are reactivating this step in light of improved C-19 conditions and the restoration of the call to weekly Mass by Bishop Zarama effective Easter Sunday 2022. (Exceptions to this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- Engage in a school or church ministry to the best of your household’s ability
- Examples: Being a classroom parent, leadership for an event for one of our schools, being a liturgical minister, being involved with a church outreach ministry, etc. Student involvement is also recommended. (See “Get Involved” tab on parish website for other examples.)
- Make regular, identifiable financial contributions to the church offertory at a level commensurate with your means via Faith Direct or church envelopes. (As a suggestion, we recommend the equivalent of one hour of your weekly wages, which represents 2.5% of your annual income.) Please note that cash contributions, if not enclosed in an envelope with the family name, are not identifiable. For options for financial giving call Toni Hammes at 919-847-8205 x 265.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Chris Damico, Director of Engagement And Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you attend the following parishes, please see your church office for a parish affiliation form and email to email@example.com or mail to Maggie Vladyka, St Francis of Assisi 11401 Leesville Road, Raleigh, NC 27613.
Holy Cross Catholic Church
Holy Infant Catholic Church
Our Lady of La Vang Catholic Church
St. Joseph Catholic Church
St. Luke the Evangelist Catholic Church
St. Sharbel Church
Please note Preschool only has Steward rates for St Francis and Lady of LaVang parishioners who qualify.
Let’s Get Connected!
All adult parishioners are invited to join Realm. Need an invitation?
You’ll receive a email with an invitation to join once our support team processes your request.
Please set up your Realm account by responding to the email invitation before downloading the Realm Connect App.
Already Connected – Log In!
Log into Realm to review your account.
In REALM check settings and status to make sure all information, groups, and financial status are up to date.
Resources for Parishioners
I didn’t receive an invitation to join Realm.
Registered parishioners with an email address on file should have received an email invite to Realm. If you haven’t received an invitation:
1.) Please check your email spam/promotions/junk folder and/or search “Join our online community” for the invitation.
2.) We may not have your current email on file, so we were unable to send you an email invitation. Please contact us by completing the Realm Support Contact Form by CLICKING HERE so that we can add your email to our database. We will then be able to send you an invitation to join Realm.
I’m new to the parish. How do I register and join Realm?
Welcome! We’re so glad that you have decided to join the parish. Please register as a parishioner using this link https://www.stfrancisraleigh.org/register/ and an invitation to join Realm will be sent once you are added to our database. Please note that this process may take a few business days.
I need to delete a family member or deactivate my family.
If your family is leaving the parish, moving out of the area, or if your child is now over the age of 26 and/or no longer a member of your household, please email Toni Hammes at Toni.Hammes@stfranciraleigh.org.
I’m having trouble logging in.
Registered parishioners with an email address on file should have received an email invite to Realm. You must first set up an account in Realm by responding to the email invitation.
If you received an invalid login/password message and tried to reset your password by using “forgot password” and received an “email not found” message, your account hasn’t yet been set up. Look for an invitation to join Realm in your email. The email was sent to the email address that we have on file for you. Click on the link that is provided in the email and follow the instructions to begin setting up your account. There will be a follow-up email that will ask you to verify as well (it’s a 2-step process).
If you have checked your spam/promotions/junk folder and don’t see an invitation, please contact Realm Support so that we can add your email to our database. We will then send you an invitation to join Realm.
I have a new family member (new baby/child), how do they get added in Realm?
Can my spouse and I just use one email instead of each having different emails?
Since a Realm account is associated with an email address, an email address can only be used for one person’s profile. You can’t have one email address as the login for two separate accounts. The email address that is associated with the person’s account can be used to login, but both parties must know the email address and password.
I logged into my Realm account, but I don’t see my contributions.
During the process of setting up your Realm account, you may have created an additional profile for yourself. If you entered a birthday or phone number that is different than the one that we have on file for you, a duplicate account was created and you will not see your giving record since they are associated with the original account. Please CLICK HERE to contact Realm Support.