Parent Child & Youth Classes
Looking for something to do with your young child?
Want to learn sign language to better communicate with your infant or toddler?
Want to learn some new signs with your toddler and incorporate them with song?
Want to connect with your toddler or preschooler with music?
Want to bond with your baby while doing some postpartum yoga and interactive play with your baby?
Want to expose your elementary aged child to kids yoga to help them learn to release energy and learn how to relax all at once?
Check out Community Life’s Parent Child Classes & Youth Classes.
Getting registered for Parent Child Classes as a Parishioner requires logging into Realm First.
- YOU MUST HAVE A REALM ACCOUNT TO REGISTER.
- If you do not have an account, visit the parish Realm web page, https://stfrancisraleigh.org/realm/ and click the blue “Click here to request an invitation to join Realm” button
- We recommend using a computer or tablet and the Realm web version (onrealm.org/StFrancisRaleigh) to register due to the amount of information you’ll need to input.
Follow the steps below to begin registration using Realm
Step 1: Log in to Realm on either the web version or the Realm Connect app (You must first log in to Realm in order to register for 2022 Fall Parent Child Classes
Step 2: Click on the Events tab (left side of your screen) or the Events Icon in the Realm Connect app.
Step 3: Click on “All Events”, locate the “2022 Fall Parent Child Classes” event
Step 4: Click on the event to get started
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions and Tips to Successfully Register
Registration FAQ’s 2022-2023
How do I register for Youth Basketball 2022-2023?
Registration for the 2022-2023 Season is through Realm.
How do I know if I’ve successfully registered?
Once you’ve successfully registered, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with your Realm account.
My registration isn’t going through! What should I do?
Please take the following steps to optimize the registration process:
- Check to make sure that all of the required fields are filled out. You’ll see a pop-up indicating the required fields that you did not enter.
- Try a different web browser, using Chrome or Mozilla on a computer/laptop is optimal.
- If you tried to register using a computer/laptop with a Chrome or Mozilla browser and are still not able to register successfully, please contact Ashley Watson at: Ashley.Watson@stfrancisraleigh.org
How do I pay?
Credit card and bank draft payments are accepted in Realm. You are able to add a new credit card/ACH number or update your credit card information during check-out/registration. To add a new card number, in the registration payment section, click “Add New Payment Method”.
You can save your card number or bank information for future event payments if you wish by checking the “Save for future use” button in the Payment section. You can also enter a nickname for the card/bank account.