1. Mass Intentions
Mass requests will be granted as close to the requested day and time as possible.
If it is not possible to comply with the primary request, the next closest date and time will be scheduled.
Please review our Mass Intentions Policy. (Click Here)
- Only one mass request can be accepted per mass time. An individual can request up to two names or a group (ie. deceased friends of John Smith) per mass request.
- A maximum of six (6) intentions per year from any one individual may be scheduled at the parish with
no more that two (2) scheduled for a weekend Mass. All other requests will be scheduled for the parish daily Masses.
- Requests will be honored on a first-come, first serve basis in the order in which the request is received at the Parish Office.
- A $10 stipend, as determined by diocesan policy, is to accompany each Mass request. Intentions will not be recorded until the stipend is received. Canon Law requires that all stipends taken for Mass Intentions be said for the intention as designated.
- Mass Intentions are accepted up to 1:00pm on Thursday for the upcoming weekend based on availability. Please refer to #9, 10, 12, 13 & 14 in the guideline section of the Mass Intentions policy.
Step 2: On-line request form (Click Here)
Printable request form that you drop off. (Click Here)
2. Prayers of the Faithful
- An opportunity for you to request prayers for deceased, the sick, special occasions, etc.
for the weekend Mass Prayers of the Faithful
- These requests will also be placed on the website if so requested.
- Note: for our recently decease parishioners, no family connection will be read, only the name.
- Prayers of the Faithful requests are accepted up to 1:00pm on Thursday for the upcoming weekend Masses. We cannot guarantee names will be recorded/logged for requests received after 1:00pm on Thursday. These requests will be listed the following weekend.
On-line request form – (Click here)
Printable request form – (Click here)
3. Prayer Line Ministry
- Our volunteers keep your requests in prayer, you can request prayers for the deceased, sick/ill, special occasions or prayers of Thanksgiving.
- These prayers are not publicized and if a name is mentioned in the request, it is held in confidence.
- A Prayer request can be as simple as: “Please pray for my friend who has cancer.”
We have three ways to submit a prayer
1. Use our online request page at https://form.jotform.com/SFa11401z/prayer-line-ministry or click below.
2. You can also send your request directly to Paul Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We have a prayer box located in the Stewardship Center in the church, were you can place
your hand written requests.
If you would like more information about this ministry, or to volunteer, please contact Paul Wilson – email@example.com
If you have had prayers answered, please let us know by sending us an email and putting
“Answered Prayers” at the top. It is through sharing the good news that our faith is strengthened!