All applicable fees and the deposit are to be submitted following the initial interview and after a couple is determined to be free to enter into marriage in the Catholic Church.
- $125 – Marriage Preparation – Steward Rate
- $325 – Marriage Preparation – Non-Steward Rate
- $200 – Wedding Music Planning and Musician Fees
- $250 – Facility Deposit (Refundable following the wedding)
If you are holding your wedding at St. Francis of Assisi…
- $575 = Total Steward Rate for Marriage Preparation, Wedding Music, and the Facility Deposit
- $775 = Total Non-Steward Rate for Marriage Preparation, Wedding Music, and the Facility Deposit
If you are holding your wedding elsewhere…
- $125 = Total Steward Rate for Marriage Preparation
- $325 = Total Non-Steward Rate for Marriage Preparation
What does it mean to be a steward at St. Francis? A good Christian steward:
- receives God’s gifts graciously
- nurtures them responsibly
- shares them in love and justice
- stands accountable before the Lord
St. Francis Parish Stewards:
- share their gifts of time, talent, and treasure with their parish community.
To qualify for the St. Francis Parish Steward rate, either the bride, groom, or both:
- Must be registered members of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Community. Click here to register online.
- Must be baptized Catholic (or) received into the Catholic Church through RCIA (or) currently enrolled in the RCIA program.
- Should regularly attend Mass.
- Should engage in parish ministry to the best of their ability by giving of their time and talent.
- Should make regular, identifiable financial contributions to the parish offertory at a level commensurate with their means. Please click here for information on opportunities for giving, or call the parish office at 919-847-8205 x 229 for more information.