Caring Casseroles is part of the Feed the Need ministry
at St. Francis of Assisi. Caring Casseroles are freezer friendly dinners that volunteers provide the first weekend of each month. These casseroles will be given to our Feed the Need families when an extra meal is needed.
It’s easy to participate in Caring Casseroles!
- Casseroles can be dropped off the first Saturday and Sunday of each month.
- Make a casserole that we can freeze. Place it in a disposable pan or Ziploc freezer bag. Use one of our recipes or one of your own family recipes. PLEASE, DO NOT FREEZE THE CASSEROLE! JUST REFRIGERATE IT!
- Fill out the label at the bottom of the recipe sheet and attach it to your casserole. Additional blank Caring Casserole labels can be found at the bottom of the recipe webpage or near the Feed the Need refrigerator (Clare Hall).
- Place your casserole in the Feed the Need refrigerator which is located in Clare Hall: As you enter St. Francis from Leesville Rd., continue up the driveway and turn left into the main parking lot. Clare Hall is the first building from the parking lot. The Feed the Need refrigerator is located in a small room in the hallway near the restroom signs, the 2nd hallway to the left as you enter from the parking lot. The refrigerator room is right next to the Women’s restroom and there is a Feed the Need sign on the door.
- (Click here) for recipes!
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Caring Casseroles or Feed the Need ministry, please contact:
Kathleen Owen (Kathleen.email@example.com) or Kathy Halula (KathyHalula@gmail.com)
Dates for Caring Casseroles
April 6 & 7
May 4 & 5
June 1 & 2
* June 29/30
Aug 3 & 4
Sept 7 & 8
Oct 5 & 6
Nov 2 & 3
Dec 7 & 8
*Different week due to holiday weekend
Thanks so much for helping!