Networking with Nate (NWN) Event Schedule
May 10th & August 24th, 2016
– ($50 Non-Members, For More Information Click Here) CWNC Career Strategy Workshops, 3:00 – 7:00 pm, at the Cisco Campus, 7200 Kit Creek, RTP
• Career Preparation – May 10th, 2016, 3:00 – 7:00 PM
• Career Execution – August 24th, 2016, 3:00 – 7:00 PM
*This a three part professional development workshop, designed to catapult our members to the next level or assist in planning their next career change. Upon completion of the workshop you will gain valuable knowledge on speaking eloquently about accomplishments, achievements and delivering impact in interviews, elevators, networking and informal engagements. Additionally, the workshop includes hands-on writing activities to get you started, while experts assist you. Finally, the activities will conclude with an inspirational review of learning how to find what is most important to you in your career.
April 16th, 2016
– (Complimentary, for more information click here) ProductCampRTP 2016 Unconference, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, at MetLife Campus, 201 MetLife Way. Cary
– (Complimentary, for more information contact Mike at email@example.com) Attend a free sales coaching call for professionals in transition, conducted by Mike McGrail, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Call559-546-1200 and use access code 972-449-440, followed by the # sign. Please email Mike to get the form that is used on the call. *The goal: To get the best job offer possible in the shortest amount of time.
– (Complimentary) Raleigh Cary Referral Group, at12:00 pm, at DNJ Mortgage Building on the 3rd Floor, 325 Gateway Acces Pt. #300 Raleigh
– (Complimentary, Attend as a Guest of Sandra Burnett, for more information contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org) LegalShield and ID Shield, Registration at 7:00 and Presentation from 7:30 – 8:30 pm, at Courtyard by RDU Marriott, 2001 Hospitality Ct. Morrisville
*Learn how to earn extra income on a full or part time basis.
Tuesdays and Fridays
-**(Complimentary, Please Click Here For More Details) Friendly Faces & Coffee Connections MeetUp, 9:00 am, at Saxby’s Coffee North Hills, 141-111 Park at North Hills St. Raleigh
Mondays and Wednesdays
(Complimentary, no registration required, for more information contact Mike at email@example.com) Six-Week Workshop: Job Search Strategies for Mature Professionals, 6:00 to 9:00 PM, at the Orange County Job Skills Center, 503 West Franklin St. Chapel Hill. The first class is Monday, January 25.
*This six-week workshop provides guidance for effective resumes and cover letters, networking, telephone and in-person interviewing, using LinkedIn, guiding your contacts, elevator speeches, online applications, thank you notes, addressing age discrimination, negotiating salary, and more.
1st and 3rd Thursdays of Each Month
– (Complimentary) TAFU Networking (To Avoid Future Unemployment), 7:30 – 8:30 am, at Cafe Carolina, 137 Weston Pkwy. Cary
2nd and 4th Saturdays of Each Month (Except May, Nov, Dec)
(Complimentary, for more information contact Mike firstname.lastname@example.org) Jobs Network, 8:30 am, at St. Thomas More Catholic Church’s Parish Center, 940 Carmichael St. Chapel Hill
*Participants give a short elevator speech, exchange contacts, provide leads and offer suggestions. Guest speakers, Workshops on LinkedIn, Resumes & Interviewing.
Please feel free to attend or ask to be invited to any or all of these events!- Nate
Nate Brown SB Financial Group, LLC
2000 Aerial Center Parkway Suite #112
Morrisville, NC 27560 Cell: 919-819-7594 email@example.com